Monday 23 March 2009

Another Direction, update

So this secret thing i was doing, basically for a just under a week i did my best to annoy my friend and ginger flat mate, Marc Redhead. 
I documented my actions and what consequences came from this! 
I came up with some interesting ways to pester the little bastard and he essentially just became violent.
I did my best to mess with Marc in a range of ways;

Prank calls, pretended to be some random cockney looking for bill. 

Taped ski's to his door.

Put all his food in bags and hide them in different flats. 

general bursts of violence against him, maybe id throw something, hit him in the head! 

Unfortunately one day at uni Marc found what i had been doing by looking in my sketchbook, so i thought id stop as he'd just start to ignore me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment